My Pull Apart bread baking mix
For our Pull Apart bread baking mix we use selected ingredients to offer the best organic quality to you – naturally vegan, gluten-free and super delicious. The special folding technique of the yeast bread gives the Pull Apart bread its special name. This makes it a real eyecatcher on every party. Depending on your hunger level, you can just pull out a piece of your choice.
Our Pull Apart bread is not only special because of its structure, but also the versatile possible taste varieties. If you like, you can prepare the dough savory for example with herbs or vegetables, or also as a sweet snack for example with cinnamon and sugar or a poppy seed filling and stewed fruit.
Content: 460g for about 870g of Pull Apart bread
Corn starch*, rice flour*, wholegrain rice flour*, tapioca starch*, salt, linseed protein*, corn flour*, concentrated grape must*, psyllium husks*. (May contain traces of soy, cellery, mustard, sesame, lupine and nuts.)
*from controlled organic agriculture
contains the following allergens: corn
|Nutritional values per 100 g final product|
|Energy||1214 kj / 289 kcal|
|of which sugar||1,1 g|
For our Pull Apart bread baking mix we use selected ingredients to offer the best organic quality to you – naturally vegan, gluten-free and super delicious. If you like, you can prepare the dough savory for example with herbs or vegetables, or also as a sweet snack for example with cinnamon and sugar or a poppy seed filling and stewed fruit. Depending on your hunger level, you can just pull out a piece of your choice.
|Eggs||not contained||Milk||not contained|
|Fish||not contained||Crustacean||not contained|
|Mollusc||not contained||Gluten||not contained|
|Lupine||may contain traces||Sesame||may contain traces|
|Nuts||may contain traces||Peanut||not contained|
|Cellery||may contain traces||Soy||may contain traces|
|Mustard||may contain traces||Corn||contained|
For your Pull Apart bread with a herb filling, you additionally need:
- 350 ml luke-warm water
- 1 bag of Biovegan Masterclass yeast (7g)
- 25 g warm margarine
- ca. 100 g warm herb margarine
- mixer with kneeding hook
- 25 cm loaf pan
- Add the Pull Apart bread baking mix with the yeast to a bowl and mix it. Add the 25g of warm margarine and the luke-warm water and mix everything for about 3 minutes with your mixer with kneeding hook.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes in a warm place, covered by a damp towel. Also place the 100g of herb margarine in a warm place (room temperature).
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 0.5cm, you can use a bit of gluten-free flour or starch if necessary. Coat the dough with the herb margarine and cut it lengthwise into strips of about 5cm width. Fold the strips like an accordion and put it upright into an oiled loaf pan.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C air circulation or 210°C top/bottom heat. Place an ovenproof bowl with water into the oven.
- Let the dough rest again in the loaf pan for 30 minutes. Then bake it for 30 minutes.
- Let the bread cool down a bit and carefully remove it from the loaf pan. Alternatively, you can also leave it in the loaf pan and serve it. You can enjoy it completely cooled down or luke-warm!